Exhibition at Special Collections, University of Otago acknowledging Martin Luther’s provocative action towards the Protestant Reformation, 500 years ago.
In Year 12/13 and want to learn DIY Video-making? Come to the Department of Media, Film and Communication Studies Study Day.
A Keeping Faith in Politics Event
‘Working with Couples’
Walter Logeman Dunedin, April 28 – 30 2017
This experiential workshop is for couple therapists and people who wish to work with couples. Psychotherapists, counsellors, social workers and others in the health professions or pastoral care can benefit from attending this group. People who work with individuals are welcome to learn how they can work to progress the relationships of their clients. The workshop will suit people trained in any couple therapy modality to enrich their practice.
You will be able to witness and practice working with a couple at the various stages of their therapy. You will learn about: meeting and engaging, coaching the couple to appreciate their strengths, working through an impasse. making a therapeutic plan.
Walter Logeman is a Psychodramatist and Trainer Educator Practitioner in the Christchurch Institute for Training in Psychodrama. In his private practice he has specialised in relationship therapy.
Times: Friday and Saturday 9.30am – 4.30pm
Enrolment: http://aanzpa.org/training/tia Fee: $300.- Times: Friday and Saturday 9.30am – 4.30pm
Venue: Stopping Violence Seminar Room, 30 Portsmouth Drive, South Dunedin.
Enquiries to Sandra Turner: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 027-6448930
- Doors close at 7: (Please arrive early)
- Start meditation at 7.05 for 20-30 mins
- Questions or comments regarding meditation
- Reading, audio, video 20minutes
- Get cuppa and biscuit
- Discuss how reading/audio/video applies to our practice and life from our own experience
- Finish at 8.30
Suggested Koha $5 to cover tea, bikkies, room rental. Any profits can be used to purchase books or talks that can be used for meetings
Group operate as Sangha (group/community) supporting each other. Current co-leaders Ngaire, Rob, Kovido, Suraya
COMMEMORATING THE REFORMATION 2017
Professor Wolfgang Huber, former Bishop of the Evangelical Church in Germany, and former director of the Protestant Institute for Interdisciplinary Research in Heidelberg
Qi Gong (Yuan Gong) exercises are easy to learn and help heal the body and mind naturally, while you experience relaxation and a feeling of wellbeing.
Affordable, quality, intensive 20+ hour program that combines experiential and lecture components focusing on practical mediation skills –
- Reflective listening skills
- Conflict resolution theory
- Identifying underlying issues
- Interest-based problem solving
- Understanding conflict behaviors and Thomas Killman Instrument (TKI) personal conflict assessment tool
- Small group exercises
- Diversity & conflict
- Coached Role plays by experienced mediators
- Beneficial for HR staff, Counsellors, Lawyers, Social Workers and anyone interested in developing mediation and conflict resolution skills
Trainer: Tracy Scott with Resolve Consultancy and Mediation Services
- With over 20 years of training experience and hundreds of hours mediation experience both in the USA and New Zealand.
- Virginia Supreme Court Certified Mediator/Mentor and Trainer for 6 years
- Masters in Conflict Resolution/Community Change and Civic Leadership from Antioch University, Ohio.
- LEADR Accredited Panel Mediator
- Peace Foundation Cool Schools South Island Consultant – www.resolvetoresolve.co.nz
Limited Seating – Register interest by 7th April